Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education, YuWaah, and UNICEF, opens applications for the 'ATL Marathon 2023-24.'
About ATL Marathon:
- National-level innovation challenge for young innovators in India.
- Aim: Solve community problems and develop innovative solutions as working prototypes.
- Hosting partner: Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Previous edition witnessed 12,000+ innovations from school students.
- Theme: "India's 75th Republic Day."
- Problem statement categories: Space, Agriculture, Inclusivity, Disaster management, Mobility, Health, Education & Skill Development.
- Open to all schools across India, whether connected to an Atal Tinkering Lab or not.
- ATL Marathon 2022-23 will adopt 8 themes – like Education, health, Digital Economy etc.
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM):
- Launched in 2016 by NITI Aayog.
- Government of India's flagship initiative to foster innovation and entrepreneurship.