CAIPTS is comprehensive and integrated program which will provide CSE Aspirants a good competitive environment who are appearing in CSE-2021. In addition to this, an integrated guidance mechanism has been included in CAICSEPTS to keep the aspirants aligned with the true spirit of Civil Service Exam.
CAIPTS Series Key Features:
- The CAIPTS will contain a total of 33 tests starting with foundation and gradually moving towards advance and applied level.
- 33 Tests = 8 Foundation Tests including 1 Model Test + 11 Applied Tests (Based on standard reference books of UPSC level) + 8 Full Length GS Test +1 Full Current Affairs test (Jan. 2020 to May, 2021) + 5 CSAT Tests (Based on UPSC-CSE Prelims previous years’ papers ).
- Foundation test will be based on NCERT, NIOS and some other basic reference books, which will strengthen the fundamental knowledge / learning of an aspirant, whereas, Advance and Applied level test will be based on standard references which will further enhance the analytical ability of the aspirants.
- Eight full length and One Current Affairs tests will cover the entire syllabus and match the level of UPSC-CSE prelims examination. It will further enable the aspirants for their better evaluation of learning outcome.
- In addition to this, the unique feature of DHYEYA IAS Comprehensive All India Civil Services Examination Prelims Test Series, is, Eight full length tests based on UPSC-CSE prelims question papers of past 25 years’. These tests will drive the aspirants’ motives to go through the previous years question papers which is one of the important aspects of CSE preparation. It will also assist them to understand the changing nature of the questions asked in the examination.
Modus Operandi of CAIPTS program
- Test will be conducted at Dhyeya IAS Mobile Application.
- English and Hindi Medium
- Download Application from Google play store (Android Only)
- Sign-up with your valid credentials
- After Payment PBT will reflect in Test Center Section of DHYEYA app.
- Attend the test on or after scheduled dates.
Structure of Test Series (PBT):
TOTAL 33 TESTS
- 7 Foundation Tests + 1 Model Test : (Including the ones based on NCERT books & Previous Years' papers).
- 11 Applied Advanced Test : (Based on standard reference books of UPSC level).
- 8 Full Length GS Test +1 Full Current Affairs test : (Jan. 2020 to May, 2021).
- 5 CSAT Test : (Based on UPSC-CSE Prelims Previous Years' Papers ).
:: Test Series Schedule ::
TEST TIMING :
GS - 12:00Noon to 2:00pm
|Test No.||Subject||Current Affairs Detail||Test Date|
|Test-1||Model Test (Full Test)||24 Nov, 2020|
|Test-2||Indian Polity & Constitution||January, 2020||6 Dec, 2020|
|Test-3||Modern Indian History||February, 2020||13 Dec, 2020|
|Test-4||Physical Geography + Basic of Environment Science||March, 2020||20 Dec, 2020|
|Test-5||Constitution at Work||April, 2020||27 Dec, 2020|
|Test-6||Ancient and Medieval Indian History Art & Culture||May, 2020||03 Jan, 2021|
|Test-7||Economic and Social Development||June, 2020||10 Jan, 2021|
|Test-8||Economic & Human Geography, Environment General Science||July, 2020||17 Jan, 2021|
Modern Indian History-I, Science & Technology and Environment & Ecology
|August, 2020||24 Jan, 2021|
|Test-10||Indian Polity-I, Ancient India and Art & Culture||September, 2020||31 Jan, 2021|
|Test-11||Indian Geography, Modern Indian History-II||October, 2020||07 Feb, 2021|
|Test-12||Indian Economy-I and Indian Polity-II||Nov. + Dec., 2020||14 Feb, 2021|
|Test-13||Indian Economy-II, Medieval India and Art & Culture||June + July, 2020||21 Feb, 2021|
|Test-14||Modern Indian History-I, World Geography and Science & Technology||August + Sept., 2020||28 Feb, 2021|
|Test-15||Indian Polity-II and Environment & Ecology||Oct., + Nov., 2020||07 Mar, 2021|
|Test-16||Indian Economy-I, Ancient India, Medieval India and Art & Culture||Dec. 2020 + January, 2021 & Economic Survey 2020-21||14 Mar, 2021|
|Test-17||Indian Polity-I and Governance||Nov. 2020 + February, 2021||21 Mar, 2021|
|Test-18||Indian Economy-II, India and World Geography||January + February, 2021||11 Apr, 2021|
|Test-19||Modern Indian History-II and Environment + Ecology||
March, 2021 & Budget 2021-22
|18 April, 2021|
|Test-20||GS Full Test-1||Jan. + Feb. , 2021||25 April, 2021|
|Test-21||GS Full Test-2||March + April , 2021||02 May, 2021|
|Test-22 Test-23||GS Full Test-3 CSAT||July. + Aug., 2020||09 May, 2021|
|Test-24 Test-25||GS Full Test-4 CSAT||Sept. + Oct., 2020||16 May, 2021|
|Test-26 Test-27||GS Full Test-5 CSAT||Nov. + Dec., 2020||23 May, 2021|
|Test-28 Test-29||GS Full Test-6 CSAT||Jan. + Feb. , 2021||30 May, 2021|
|Test-30 Test-31||GS Full Test-7 CSAT||March + April , 2021||06 June, 2021|
|Test-32||GS Full Test-8||Jan. + Feb. + Mar. + Apr. + May, 2021||13 June, 2021|
|Test-33||Full Test Current Affairs||From June 2020 to May 2021||20 June, 2021|
:: FAQs ::
Q1 . What is the difference between the "Foundation" and "Applied
Ans . Foundation test based on NCERT books and applied test based on advance reference books of UPSC Syllabus.
Q2 . Is there any possibility of free scholarship test?
Ans . Only sectional tests will be available under scholarship program or as decided by the management.
Q3 . What's the fee?
Q4 . Is there any offer or discount in case of one-time payment?
Ans . No discount is available.
Q5 . What are the unique features of Dhyeya IAS CAICSEPTS-2021 ?
Ans . Unique features of Comprehensive CAICSEPTS-2021 :
- Foundation test based on NCERT books and Previous years' papers.
- Model test and full current affairs test.
- Applied test based on standard reference books of UPSC level.
- All tests will be completely based on the restructured Questions of past 25 years' which will provide you the opportunity to have a precise understanding of Questions' trend and a quick recall at one place.
- Your rank will be based / published on all India basis.
- Test paper will be on the basis of standard format containing four sets (A,B,C,D).
- Schedule will be strictly followed.
- Selective sources will be provided (soft copy format) over telegram / portal.