Public Administration (Optional) Online Batch for UPSC, IAS, UPPSC/UPPCS, BPSC, MPPSC & All State PSC/PCS Exams (Batch Code - OOPA1)
Optional (PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION) ONLINE batch 2020-21
Word Administration is inalienably associated with everyone who aspires to become Civil Servant. Public administration is all about administration and how it works.
It is interesting to note why Public administration is most sought after Optional subject:
- It is scoring and interesting.
- It has very short syllabus.
- It is more conceptual and less mugging is required.
- One of the topics of essay is directly from this area.
- Covers Most of topics of GS PAPER –II and GS PAPER-IV.
In nutshell, scoring very high marks in public administration is not difficult provided line of preparation IS methodical. Paper-I covers the theory and conceptual part applied in different administrative setting. Paper –II gives an overview of the administration of which an aspirant becomes PART. Given the scope and nature OF THE public administration SUBJECT, any aspirant can do excellent in optional as well IN GS and ESSAY papers.
About Faculty (Srikant Bhagat):
Srikant Bhagat is a renowned Faculty in the field of UPSC coaching with teaching experience of more than 15 YEARS. He is an excellent orator, author and passionate teacher. He has participated in seminars; PRESENTED PAPERS AS WELL AS conducted workshops for NGOS, IIPA, and ministries. He has PERFECT command over both papers of PUBLIC ADMINSTRAION subject and authored “Dynamics of public administration simplified”, “Application of PA in INDIA”, Public administration: trouble shooter.
ONLINE Course Features:
- MODE – ONLINE
- MEDIUM – ENGLISH
- DURATION – 4 months approx.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus – 200 hrs of LIVE video session.
- Strengthen foundation of the aspirants by regular UPSC previous year question discussion
- Lucid and well designed STUDY Material
- Latest reports/recommendations etc. of IIPA, international journal and ministries
- Supplementary notes on every unit with latest updates
- Regular TEST: class test at the end of every unit. One to one online interactive session at regular intervals
- Free test Series based on UPSC Pattern. Evaluation by Srikant sir with personalized feedback for Working on writing skill
- CLASS could be converted to OFFLINE mode at available centers with the Availability at required centers and after payment of the Difference in FEE.
Admission Open from 1st of June 2020 (Registration Open for webinar)
The process of taking admission in this course is as follows.
- Fill the Registration Form
- Pay Online or Offline through given options
- Submit Your Payment Details at given format
You can call our dedicated mobile numbers #9205274744 or #9205962002 for a direct chat.
- Students need a Smart Phone/Tablet with Proper Internet Connection.
- Live and Delayed Live Class will stream in Dhyeya IAS Mobile Application (Android App)
(10% Additional Discount on One Time Payment)
In Installment case: (15,000+GST, 10,000+GST)
The Duration of Installment should be less than 30 Days
Total Instalment Days Admission Time Within 15 Days 30 Days 15000 + GST 10000 + GST
(100% Refund Allowed within 7 Days of Admission (GST is non refundable)
Standard Procedure Time is approx 30 days.
Scan QR Code
Direct Transfer in Bank Account
- Note: Student can convert their online admission to offline batch.*(Term and Condition Apply)
For Any Help and Query Call us: 9205274744, 9205962002