Admission in the batch of this course is currently closed
Optional (Public Administration) Online Batch
Word Administration is inalienably associated with everyone who aspires to become Civil Servant. Public administration is all about administration and how it works.
It is interesting to note why Public administration is most sought after Optional subject:
- It is scoring and interesting.
- It has very short syllabus.
- It is more conceptual and less mugging is required.
- One of the topics of essay is directly from this area.
- Covers Most of topics of GS PAPER –II and GS PAPER-IV.
In nutshell, scoring very high marks in public administration is not difficult provided line of preparation IS methodical. Paper-I covers the theory and conceptual part applied in different administrative setting. Paper –II gives an overview of the administration of which an aspirant becomes PART. Given the scope and nature OF THE public administration SUBJECT, any aspirant can do excellent in optional as well IN GS and ESSAY papers.
ONLINE Course Features:
- MODE – ONLINE
- MEDIUM – ENGLISH
- DURATION – 4 months approx.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus – 200 hrs of LIVE video session.
- Strengthen foundation of the aspirants by regular UPSC previous year question discussion
- Lucid and well designed STUDY Material
- Latest reports/recommendations etc. of IIPA, international journal and ministries
- Supplementary notes on every unit with latest updates
- Regular TEST: class test at the end of every unit. One to one online interactive session at regular intervals
- Free test Series based on UPSC Pattern. Evaluation by Srikant sir with personalized feedback for Working on writing skill
- CLASS could be converted to OFFLINE mode at available centers with the Availability at required centers and after payment of the Difference in FEE.
The process of taking admission in this course is as follows.
- Fill the Registration Form
- Pay Online or Offline through given options
- Submit Your Payment Details at given format
You can call our dedicated mobile numbers 9354706001, 9625706002
- Students need a Smart Phone/Tablet with Proper Internet Connection.
- Live and Delayed Live Class will stream in Dhyeya IAS Mobile Application (Android App)
Fee Details (Including GST):
- Note: Student can convert their online admission to offline batch.*(Term and Condition Apply)
For Any Help and Query Call us: 9354706001, 9625706002