Optional (Political Science & IR) Online Batch
Political Science is associated with every ones’ daily life. As civil services optional subject it has gained importance due to following reasons.
- It is scoring and interesting.
- Topics of essay is directly from this area.
- Covers Most of topics of GS PAPER –II
- It is a very interesting subject which tests your capability of integrating static knowledge with contemporary issues.
- It has huge overlap with GS Syllabus in Prelims & Mains both; i.e.-
- Prelims Syllabus:
- Polity and International relations are a crucial part of Prelims syllabus.
- Mains Syllabus:
- GS 1 ( Freedom Struggle, Social Issues)
- GS 2 ( Constitution, Polity , Social Justice and International Relations)
- GS 3 ( Security , Environment)
- GS 4 ( Moral Thinkers and Philosophical part)
Dr. Kumud Ranjan Singh
Dr. Kumud Ranjan Singh, Ph.d from Delhi University has been guiding the Civil Services aspirants since 2002 in various institutions across the Country.
He teaches PSIR (Optional) and Polity and Governance section in General Studies.
Dr. Kumud Ranjan Singh has authored books on Indian Polity and PSIR ( Optional) published by Arihant Publication. Apart from it he has also contributed in text books for undergraduate students.
Bharat Sir is a renowned Faculty in the field of UPSC coaching with teaching experience of more than 7 YEARS. He is an excellent orator, and passionate teacher. He has vast experience in teaching Polity, political Science, International Relations & Internal Security.
ONLINE Course Features:
The process of taking admission in this course is as follows.
- Students need a Android Smart Phone/Tablet with Proper Internet Connection.
- Live and Delayed Live Class will stream in Dhyeya IAS Mobile Application (Android App)
Fee Details (Including GST):
|Total Fee||1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||Instalment Duration||One Time Payment|
|Rs. 29,500/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-||In 2 Months||Rs. 26,000/-|
- Note: Student can convert their online admission to offline batch.*(Term and Condition Apply)
For Any Help and Query Call us: 9205274741, 9205274742