History (Optional) Online Batch for UPSC, IAS, UPPSC/UPPCS, BPSC, MPPSC & All State PSC/PCS Exams (Batch Code -OOEH2)
Optional (History) Online Batch
History is associated with everyone. As civil service optional subject it has gained importance due to following reasons.
- It is scoring and interesting.
- One of the topics of essay is directly from this area.
- Covers Most of topics of GS PAPER –I
In nutshell, scoring very high marks in history is not difficult provided line of preparation IS methodical. Paper I cover History of India and Art and Culture and paper II History of Modern India, Indian National Movement and World history. Given the scope and nature OF THE History SUBJECT, any aspirant can do excellent in optional as well IN GS and ESSAY papers.
About Faculty (Javed Haque Sir):
Javed Sir is a renowned Faculty in the field of UPSC coaching with teaching experience of more than 10 YEARS. He is an excellent orator, and passionate teacher. He has vast experience in teaching History.
ONLINE Course Features:
- MODE – ONLINE
- MEDIUM – ENGLISH
- DURATION – 4.5 months approx.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus – 250+ hrs of LIVE video session.
- Strengthen foundation of the aspirants by regular UPSC previous year question discussion
- Lucid and well designed STUDY Material
- Supplementary notes on every unit with latest updates
- Regular TEST: class test at the end of every unit. One to one online interactive session at regular intervals
- Free test Series based on UPSC Pattern. Evaluation by Javed sir with personalized feedback for Working on writing skill
- CLASS could be converted to OFFLINE mode at available centers with the Availability at required centers and after payment of the Difference in FEE.
The process of taking admission in this course is as follows.
You can call our dedicated mobile numbers 9205274741, 9205274742
- Students need a Smart Phone/Tablet with Proper Internet Connection.
- Live and Delayed Live Class will stream in Dhyeya IAS Mobile Application (Android App)
Fee Details (Including GST):
|Total Fee||1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||Instalment Duration||One Time Payment|
|Rs. 29,500/-||Rs. 15,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-||In 2 Months||Rs. 26,000/-|
- Note: Student can convert their online admission to offline batch.*(Term and Condition Apply)
For Any Help and Query Call us: 9205274741, 9205274742
For Registration Please fill the form below
:: FAQ ::
Question:- How would be the class test (Written)
Answer- There would be regular class test, subjective test, on the specified topic through online platform.
Question:- If I do not like Course OR the teaching
style of the teacher, then what is the option for this?
Answer:- The correct way to do this is that you first go to the online course playlist on our YouTube channel DHYEYA IAS and watch the demo video and take admission only if you like it. We will NOT be in a position to consider any such request after taking admission.
Question:- If a student of the online course wants
to get his doubts cleared, how is it possible?
Answer:- An academic support team is working to solve doubts. You may discuss your problem with that team by stating your registration ID.
Question:- What is the fee for this course?
Answer:- Following are the fees details:
UPSC course only: Rs 25,000/-
Installment is possible.
Question:- Will students have the option to cancel
admission during course durations?
Answer: YES, once admission is taken, students will be able to cancel the admission within first 7 days of class. However before taking admission in this course, we suggest that you be fully satisfied with the quality of the demo videos uploaded on our YouTube channel.
- REFUND which is claimed within 7 Days of admission will be entertained for full Fee refund(Excluding GST)
- In all case, it is subject to discretion of the institute. It would take at least 30 working days to complete the process. GST and a processing fee would deduct as applicable.