हिंदी माध्यम में सामान्य अध्ययन (प्रारंभिक कम मुख्य परीक्षा) के लिए ऑनलाइन बैच
General Information About Online Classes:
- Through almost 700+ hours of video sessions included in this course, any student will be able to prepare intensively for PRELIMS & MAINS (all 4 papers of GENERAL STUDIEs + ESSAY)
- Interview Guidance is also included with this course.
- As a course material, we will provide the prescribed notes, complete set of class notes and set of class test papers to each student.
- Batch Code - OPEM3
- Mode – ONLINE
- Duration - Approximately 700+ hours OF UPSC syllabus (12 Months Approx)
- Medium - English
Features of Online Class:
- 700+ hours of LIVE classes for UPSC GENERAL STUDIES course.
- 2:30 hours class duration on weekdays.
- Altogether approx 10 Months
- Regular practice test
- STUDY Material: Course text books and notes are also included in this program.
- ALL INDIA PRELIMS
& MAINS TEST SERIES (Worth Rs.
10,000/-) Free of Cost.
- CLASS could be converted to OFFLINE mode at available centers with the Availability at required centers and after payment of the Difference in Fee*.
The process of taking admission in this course is as follows.
You can call our dedicated mobile numbers 9205274741, 9205274742.
- Student need a Smart Phone/Tablet with Proper Internet Connection.
- Live and Delayed Live Class will stream in Dhyeya IAS Mobile Application (Android App)
Fee Details (Including GST):
|Total Fee||1st Instalment||2nd Instalment||3rd Instalment||4th Instalment||Instalment Duration||One Time Payment|
|Rs. 80,000/-||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-||-||In 3 Months||Rs. 72,000/-|
- Note: Student can convert their online admission to offline batch.*(Term and Condition Apply)
For Any Help and Query Call us: 9205274741, 9205274742
For Registration Please fill the form below
:: FAQ :::
Question:- How would be the class test (prelims
and Written) conducted?
Answer- There would be regular class test, Objective as well subjective test, on the specified topic through online platform.
Question:- If I do not like Course OR the teaching
style of the teacher, then what is the option for this?
Answer:- The correct way to do this is that you first go to the online course playlist on our YouTube channel DHYEYA IAS and watch the demo video and take admission only if you like it. We will NOT be in a position to consider any such request after taking admission.
Question:- If a student of the online course wants
to get his doubts cleared, how is it possible?
Answer:- An academic support team is working to solve doubts. You may discuss your problem with that team by stating your registration ID.
Question:- Will students have the option to cancel
admission during course durations?
Answer: YES, once admission is taken, students will be able to cancel the admission within first 7 days of class. However before taking admission in this course, we suggest that you be fully satisfied with the quality of the demo videos uploaded on our YouTube channel.
- REFUND which is claimed within 7 Days of admission will be entertained for full Fee refund (Excluding GST)
- In all case, it is subject to discretion of the institute. It would take at least 30 working days to complete the process. GST and a processing fee would deduct as applicable.
DHYEYA IAS IS confident that ONLINE course will be successful in filling the gap that remains between students preparing at native place and doing self study.