Dhyeya IAS: Classroom Programme
Before anything else, preparation and razor sharp strategy is the key to success. With this idea and intention, our highly qualified and experienced faculty members developed distinguished strategy to cover different topics in a well defined manner. We assist aspirants to develop crystal clear concepts and interdisciplinary approach to crack this coveted exam. Our innovative teaching techniques create a reliable road map to candidate’s goals. We empower you to fulfill dreams and expectations while nourishing the ingredients of hardwork, determination, confidence with right-direction and exam cracking strategy. We work proactively with Aspirants to improve their performance with rapidly changing patterns of UPSC exam.
- Development of Integrated and Interdisciplinary approach from basic to advance.
- Value Addition Programmes before IAS Preliminary and Main Examination.
- Proper guidance and feedback at personal level
- Writing skill Development
- Regular class tests
Development of basic understanding of General Studies for IAS Exam and
complete preparation for state PCS exams and other exams conducted by Union
Public Service Commission such as IES, CAPF, CDS etc.
Special focus on under-graduate students.
- Development of Conceptual Understanding at Advance Level & Interdisciplinary Approach.
- Special focus on under-graduate students.
- Concept Building & Clarification.
- Special Practice Sessions & Mock Tests.
- Competitive and Energetic Environment – Newer ways of Thinking, Self-motivated atmosphere. Successful Civil Servants will take motivational lectures.
- Building Confidence and Personality Development. Experts will take lectures on Personality Development and one-to-one Interaction for individual problem solving.
- Focus on project work, Case Studies and Outdoor social activities. Empirical Study will enhance their grasping power and will help connect them with the content of topic.
- Time Management and Study Management.
- Political Science
Success and rank of an aspirant is determined significantly by this last but very important segment of exam process. The purpose of interview is to assess candidate’s suitability for a career in public service by a board of highly competent, knowledgeable, experienced and unbiased members who have excellent career profile. Through this programme we prepare candidates to exhibit not only the art of balanced and precise thoughts but also the art of communicating them effectively. Immediately after Main exam result we organize interview Training programme each year. Experts of our institute work on individual’s basis for personality improvement through training sessions and mock interview sessions.